Pattern Imprinted Concrete Installations
with the Personal and Local touch.
Operating in the central scotland area we have built a reputation for service and quality and would be delighted to discuss your project with you.
Each project is unique, and is treated as such. There is a huge variety of combinations of Patterns and Colours for you to choose from; please peruse these on the linked page at your leisure, although you may find more inspiration viewing some finished projects on the Gallery page.
About Pattern Imprinted Concrete
- The finished surface is 25% stronger than normal concrete so the patterns are permanent.
- The colouring used is UV resistant so there is no fading.
- Very low maintenance.
- The surface is sealed to repel dirt and stains so they wash off easily.
- Weeds and algae cannot grow on the surface.
The Phases of Installation
- Site visit to measure the area and provide a price for the job.
- Choose colours and patterns
- Agree a date to start work
- Detailed survey of the site to ensure all elements are documented – e.g. fall levels are properly assessed so water will run away from the house and / or into drains.
- Excavation of the area and laying of the sub-base.
- The concrete is poured, levelled and coloured.
- A second colouring is applied to the area which gives depth to the main colour and protects / maintains the print when the mats are lifted.
- The area is washed off and the final colour and print are revealed.
- Contraction joints are cut into the paved area.
- Dressing of manholes and other final cosmetic work is done.
- The paved area is sealed and cleaned.
Please Note: No deposit is required to be paid by our customers. Full payment is made at the end of the project, once the customer has complete satisfaction with their new driveway?